To apply: Email your resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports To: Owners
Classification: Full Time, Exempt, Hybrid Remote
To coordinate and track all phases of assigned projects including proposals, subcontracts, administration, documentation, reporting, project site safety and overall project quality.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation of Estimates and Client Proposals.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Organize, attend and participate in project meetings.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensure project deadlines are met.
- Determine project changes.
- Support Project Owner and Superintendent as needed.
- Undertake project tasks as required.
- Develop project strategies.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project within Project Management Database (RedTeam)
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create schedule with Superintendent to fulfill each goal and objective.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- High School diploma or GED
- Possess valid North Carolina Driver’s License, good driving history and dependable transportation to visit project sites within NC
- Minimum of three years of verifiable experience, thorough knowledge of construction office administration.
- Competency using Project Management Software.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management.
- Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency.
- High level of customer service.
Work in a professional office and field environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copier/printer/fax machine and filing cabinets
The position requires the ability to talk, see and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to feel and arms to reach. The position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds. Must be able to sustain posture in a seated position for prolonged periods of time.
Additional Responsibilities / Conditions:
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.